John Boos Block Au Jus Maple Cutting/Carving Board with Hand Grips and Sloping Juice Groove
Best price gaurentee, if there's a price lower online, just let us know, we'll match it.
- John Boos Block Au Jus cutting board measures 24 inches long, 18 inches wide, and is 1.5 inches thick
- Made in the USA: Each John Boos Butcher Block and Cutting Board is proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques since 1887
- This cutting board is made from sustainably sourced, hand-selected Northern Hard Rock Maple Wood- widely recognized as one of finest, most durable food preparation surfaces in the world
- Reversible: One side of this generously sized cutting board features a juice groove to collect carving juices, the reverse side is completely flat and ideal for cutting vegetables, breads and more
- This cutting board features edge grain construction for professional grade durability. Integrated hand grips on each end makes it easy to lift, flip and maneuver this large carving board. NSF Certified
- Care: hand wash and dry. Apply John Boos Mystery Oil regularly (more often in dry climates, and when the board is brand new), use John Boos Board Cream to seal the wood surface after applying Mystery Oil. Oil and cream sold separately on Amazon
- 1 Year Warranty: John Boos is proud to offer a one year guarantee against defects in workmanship and materials
- The Professional Choice: Often imitated, Boos Boards and blocks are the preferred cutting surfaces of top chefs and restaurants around the world
Details: Bring home a culinary classic with the Au Jus Collection by John Boos. The Au Jus Board is large and easy to maneuver, with integrated hand grips and juice well. It is perfect for carving summer melons, Thanksgiving turkey, prime ribs and more. The Au Jus board can all tasks- large or small-with ease. John Boos products are designed to meet the demanding expectations of commercial kitchens, and exceed the highest level of quality and food safety standards. Each board and block is made from sustainably harvested North American hardwoods, and offers a commercial grade cutting surface that protects the sharp edge on fine cutlery. Often imitated, John Boos and Co. is internationally known for its expertise in crafting American hardwoods into products of beauty, durability and function. Simple board care can ensure this heirloom, handcrafted board is a favorite in your kitchen for years to come. Every John Boos Board and Block comes with a food safe natural oil finish that helps protect the wood during transit. Once a month, apply an even coat of NSF Approved John Boos Mystery Oil (sold separately), and allow it to soak in overnight. Repeat this process more often when the board is brand new and “thirsty,” or if you live in a dry, arid climate. John Boos recommends applying John Boos Board Cream (also sold separately) to seal the top of the wood surface after applying the Mystery Oil. A few quick minutes of regular oil application will ensure your new board is properly seasoned, and ready for work! After use, wash board with warm, soapy water (all wooden cutting boards are not dishwasher safe and should not be soaked in water). All John Boos Cutting Boards and John Boos Butcher Blocks carry a 1 year Manufacturer’s warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Since 1887, every genuine John Boos cutting board and butcher block has been proudly made in Effingham, Illinois by skilled craftspeople using time honored techniques. Today, USA made John Boos cutting boards and butcher blocks are used and loved in commercial and home kitchens worldwide.
18" x 24" x 1.5 Inches