- SAFETY TEACHING HARNESS: Teaching harness guide kit for kids ages 2 to 7 years old to safely learn to ski; Mini backpack included for easy storage
- GRIP N' GUIDE HANDLE: Grip n' guide handle is designed to help guide children onto ski lift, or help up after slips or falls
- LEARN TO TURN: Two removable 8-feet leashes for gently teaching how to turn on the skis; Not a stopping device
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Mini-backpack can store removable leashes and other small essentials needed on the slopes
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Versatile harness and backpack can be used for other sports training like snowboarding or skateboarding
Details: "Hit the slopes with the whole family with peace-of-mind that the kids can safely learn to ski. The Lucky Bums Kids Ski Trainer w/ Grip N' Guide Handle, 2 Leashes, and Backpack will help parents teach their kids to guide them while skiing, help them up after falls, and lift them onto the ski lift with ease. This teaching harness is ideal for kiddos 2 to 7 years old and will make for a safe and convenient ski trip. The Grip N' Guide handle is designed to help guide children onto the ski lift, and help lift them up after any slips or falls. Kids can easily learn to turn on their skis with the two removable 8-foot leashes so parents can guide them down the slope. Attached to the harness is a mini backpack for essential storage like snacks and the leashes once removed. A versatile design makes this kids training harness not only ideal for skiing the slopes, but can also be used for teaching kids to skateboard, snowboard, and rollerblade. The next skiing adventure will be a breeze for you and your kids with the Lucky Bums Kids Ski Trainer."